Maandag 29 April 2013

Self Aktuwalisasi Preliminary

Self AktuwalisasiPreliminary
Aktuwalisasi self is a self-introduction in terms of inside and outside, with a very supportive role to introduce themselves kepadsa others more clearly and detail.
In this article in it there is a self aktuwalisasi consisting of biographical data itself, the journey of life, and the properties themselves are formal and informal, have all been recorded in this article.
The purpose of this article is to make the task of subjects softkill on campus, in addition to the task of this article was made because I wanted to introduce ourselves to others or readers as well as life experiences that we may take the conclusion of this article and so pancuan simple life.

ContentsMy name on the call lisna lisnawati usual. I was born on 09-Feb-1992 on Sunday, now I am 18 years old. my biological child of Bp. A.Nasir and mother. Euissariwati, I was the first child of three brothers, I am the only female child and my siblings are all men.Where I live in Perum Griya Permai cikampek, but for now I live in Jakarta until I graduated kuliiah. My hobbies are reading and writing in the book Tulas any imagination. My goal is a career woman who read the article you might ask me why I want to be a career woman because I wanted to elevate my parents and my family from the economy fairly low until the economy.
Further Into EducationAll men are definitely of basic education or first initial, my education as follows:1. TK and SDI Al-Murtadlo cikampek2. SMP N 1 Tirtamulya cikampek3. SMK Tri Mitra Karya Mandiri cikampek4. University Gunadarma (I still run it)
 
That's all my education that I follow from small beginnings, middle, until the college.
 
Because for me it is very important for the education of my future.
 
continue the spirit and surrender of view do whatever is lawful to go to school.
  
Life experienceexperience of my life as a spinning wheel, sometimes there are over there sometimes below. I've felt the bitterness and sweetness of life all are mixed together. sometimes sad, sometimes happy, there are laughs and there was also crying.
I once referred to a very poor family economic point lower all of this when I was a kid in elementary school when the class 3.I used to eat very minimal berkhidupan course I could only eat 1 day cuman 1 time only it was just food tempeh, tofu, and oncom's all I eat and my family, all my Father's very difficult just a motorcycle. although I used is still relatively young but I have to think up my low due to economic conditions, I do not view this life to give for my treasure is not important that health is important and my parents my siblings, I run it all very comfortable although small hearts I always yell "why do not I just be rich? why I do not like other people and my friends who all have" my little heart was shouting, but I think adults should not get mad at this situation and this all Allah.swt for me the trials of Allah.swt I always believe it.Every night I pray in supplication to Allah.swt to give a lot of ease and good luck "Ya Allah make it easy to give and my family was sustenance, help raise the degree of my family" that's what I always say at the moment after the prayer, I was always patient and trust.I berekonomi although I do not want to lower dropout every way I lakuin course kosher, I never feel embarrassed when doing something lawful and right, school fees I pay my own way so busking street children, I lakuin that any return of school without my so I am not afraid of school, a lot of ridicule and mocking of my friends told me but I did not pay attention to their words are important I live with a low economy and that they do not bother me in school is important.In short it turns out my prayers and my patience was heard by all in the early Allah.swt my 2nd grade junior high school all over my family could succeed.Father and mother I start entrepreneurial food store Alhamdulilahnya all goes well and my family was a success, I prostrate gratitude once everything may change but still my family always reminds me not arrogant at the same time my family and I've had success it is today.I do not think these things can happen until I go to college at the University Gunadarma I am very proud of. I will never give up.stay patient, never give up, and trust.

 
CoverThe conclusion of this article is basically a self-introduction is not of course but of life where we can find the conclusion or lesson of his life perjalannanwe can take from the good side and our bad side example if there is not enough to know only in instances
Hopefully, this article can be useful for reading the racing life.We are sorry if the words were less pleasing beg in maklumin

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking