Dinsdag 14 Mei 2013

Light Your love poetry



Light Your love poetry

Dearest mother ...
Your love is the light that illuminates
Every darkness in this world.
Presence, so precious,
Meaningful and meaningful.

My mother is my beautiful ...
There is no day that I lead,
Without a moment not remember.
Given the sacrifices sgala
Matchless tired of taking care of,
Who advised me not bored,
And loves me endlessly, throughout your age.

Thank you Mom ...
Wherever graced my life in this world,
by bracing your sweet smile I thought.
Thanks mom ...
Has been after me until now.
Thank you Mom ...
You are always there for me.

My mother who either ...
Forgive me, if I ever hurt your feelings.
Forgive me, always let you down.
I'm sorry, your son.

Mother ...
Light of your love, I always later.
Even till I die.
And love it still shines in the heart,
Eternal and immortal.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking