Dinsdag 14 Mei 2013

SHEET OF POETRY FOR LOVER



SHEET OF POETRY FOR LOVER


Glued in anxiety heart
My opponent can not feel with your fingers
There is no longer a place that feels the existing
just tired
Tired of what I think ...............

Suppose the time it did not happen
Maybe my heart broken like this Takan
I stop in the dark night
My eyes were stymied abyss
Hearing faint uncertain
My heart is tossed around in the surf rage
My body is not in power to serve
Perhaps nothing else can happen today
My spirit is weak my heart hard
Remembering that night were painful
Is this life?

I guess all is not as it
Maybe there is still a bright spot
Which will illuminate the darkness of the heart
Giving praise to yourself
Deaden all existing
Until I can get back into this beautiful life
Puisi Cinta

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking